Rommer Silicone Cup Set - Cinnamon/Nude
Make meal times stylish with Rommer premium silicone dinnerware.
You'll love the flexibility of the Rommer cups! Use them as an open cup or pop on the lid + straw to serve up a yummy smoothie or babyccino! Just the perfect portion for little bellies!
2x Cups + Lids + Straws in Cinnamon & Nude
It's the perfect meal time set that every child needs. Both Dishwasher and Microwave safe, these dinner sets are convenient for the modern family. Available in a range of dreamy colours. Packaged in a beautiful beige box.
- 100% Food Grade Premium LFGB Silicone
- Non toxic
- BPA and Phthalates Free
- Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Holds 125ml
Wash thoroughly before first use.
Please see here for info on caring for your silicone tableware:
We recommend hand washing for product longevity but we know you’re busy parents! If you prefer using the dishwasher then here’s some tips to help ensure your items come out looking fab!
While silicone is an amazing material for tableware and cooking utensils, it’s common that it can come out of the dishwasher looking a little drab.
General oils can circulate through the dishwasher during the cycle and stick to the silicone. If you’re noticing white, chalky marks then follow these steps to help eliminate or reduce.
Perform a ‘bake’ on your dinnerware to remove any residue that may be attracting these oils and causing white marks.
That’s right! Your whole dinner set is oven safe!
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Place all items on the oven rack and bake for 20 minutes.
3. CAREFULLY remove items using hand protection/tongs and place in a sink with clean warm soapy water. Remember these items may be HOT to touch so take care in waiting till you can handle them before continuing.
4. With a non-scratch scourer gently wash the items removing any residue that may be attracting these oils.
5. Rinse in clean water and dry.
Last tip..We've found that a dishwashing gel works better than a tablet when caring for your silicone.